- We do not collect, share, or sell your private information.
- When you send email to a professional listed in one of the professional directories we do not read or retain the message in your e-mail.
- When you call a professional using their number listed in one of the professional directories we do not retain the data.
- When you purchase something from us your payment information is submitted directly to the credit card processor, who is responsible for its use and security.
- When you register to be listed in our directories, we collect information that will be used to create your profile in the directory, such as name, address, email address, as well as such professional information as your qualifications, certifications, the demographic region in which you practice, and your fields of specialty. We collect additional information for our records that may not be displayed as part of your directory profile, but is necessary to check the information you provide or accept payment from you.
We maintain logs of site usage for purposes such as to evaluate our users' interest level in areas of the website, which and how many pages they look at, how long they stay on the website, and what Web browsers are used. This data is tracked in aggregate form, not at an individual user level, and is not uniquely identifying. The aggregate level data may be shared with third parties and the public.
- The materials you post on the website, such as articles, blogposts, directory information and comments, are made available to be seen and read by other users of the website. No such materials are treated confidentially. We will remove your materials from the website at your request, but we cannot give any assurances that such materials are not still available from servers maintained by others (such as search engines or proxy servers) or that others have not already downloaded and stored such materials.
From time to time, we obtain lists of people who may be interested in our products and services from third-party marketing list suppliers. We use these lists to send direct marketing promotions by mail or by email. We do our best to obtain these lists only from suppliers who collect their lists in compliance with applicable law, but we are not responsible for the conduct and policies of these suppliers. Please note that even if you are a registered customer of ours and have asked us not to use the information you provided to us to send you promotional material, a third-party marketing list supplier may still provide us with your name and address. As a result, you may receive the promotional material sent by us to others on the supplier's list. If you have received a promotion from us and do not wish to receive future promotions, please contact us at [email protected]
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we cannot guarantee your privacy. Further, we may disclose personal information when required by law or where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us. We may also disclose personal information in cooperation with a law enforcement request.